Saturday, January 28, 2012
Yip's Tower of Goodies
It has been snowing like crazy where I live! There are literally drifts almost seven feet high and more is on the way. So, I rummaged through my SL closet and found a piece from a creator in SL I dearly love for her imagination and generosity. To shake the snow off my boots and lounge in digital luxury as I watch the snow fall out my window, I donned YIPs Baby Snow Tiger.
Four Yip has been creating in SL for quite a long time. She also makes some of the coolest things I have seen in SL. Most of her ensembles come with out-of-this-world accessories and poses and props.
In this, my first post, I decided to show just one of the many items she has for free (click her name at the top of the post to teleport over) in her windmill tower.
YIPs Baby Snow Tiger is comprised mostly of accessories but has a simple and cute leotard with it. I colored it aqua to make it more visible against the white of the ...bear necessities.
Despite the tiger name, the outfit includes a bear headpiece, paw gloves (rawrrr) and a sinuous fur attachment that winds down the leg and tickles your foot...or any foot near you.
I've added "Short Hair with Bangs" from my inventory library, made by Truth Hawks. It was colored white but I tinted it aqua to match the leotard and define the accessories more.
The best thing about the items Yip creates is that you can easily incorporate them into other outfits, giving them a touch of the whimsical and unusual that can sometimes be hard to find. From haute couture intended even for runway use to costumes to accessories to everyday outfits, each item Yip Four creates can be adapted with panache. She even has a suitcase of furniture in the windmill (I haven't unpacked it all but I'm sure to be delighted.)
You can count on seeing bits and pieces of her creations in my future posts!
Stylecard:
YIPs Baby Snow Tiger (link above to her windmill of goodies)
Skin: Mother Goose : Yvonne Freckle (available for 1L)
Hair: Short Hair with Bangs (white), tinted aqua (it's in your inventory!)
Shape: Rozena: Renee (BLOTP Hunt prize from long ago but it's my regular shape)
Labels:
accessories,
fantasy,
Fashion,
fashion soup,
Four Yip,
Second Life,
SL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment