Thursday, February 9, 2012

Soupy's [dirty.little.secret]

First off, I just want to let everyone know I am not freaking out about February 14th this year.  Instead, I'm going to celebrate and embrace Florence Henderson's birthday!  In fact, all month I will be eating chocolate and cutting out leetle hearts and drinking heavily in honor of Florence Henderson, coolest t.v. Mom evar! Of course, there's Mardi Gras, too!  Note: No boob flashing for beads will be tolerated in this blog...until the end of this sentence.

 So, the first thing one must do to celebrate Florence Henderson's birthday is don a fancy hat.  I would not say ridiculously fancy because sometimes...well, most times...fancy is ridiculous!  Which is what I love about it.  [dirty.little.secret] is celebrating by participating in a few hunts and having an in-store hunt as well!  Note my chappeau I'm wearing: it's called Valentine's Chappeau and it's available now! With flowers, balloons and yes, sparkling champagne for two, you'll be prepared for February 14th! Other items do not include my dirty truck (I sit in it alone!) but they do happen to include some 10L items such as the chappeau you see me wearing in my truck photo, a Valentine's Waist Cincher, Mardi Gras Waist Cincher, a swing and floral arrangements!  You must get these before March arrives because well, they'll either be sold for more than 10L or disappear altogether, only to exist in your shins as you kick yourself for not getting them.  Remember!  All of these items have everyday uses and can be added to any ensemble to make it more fancy!  Say it with me. FANCY. Or couture or whatev. You say couture; I say fancy.

 Oh hey! I broke into my friend Crystal's lovely home to give you a flash of [dirty.little.secret]'s hunt items.  See that horn I'm wearing? Well there's another part to it! This is the part with the dangly bit to it, though.  That's a heart on it!  You can get this as part of the Brutal Love Hunt. Oh, my scarf? Well. It's cozy enough to hold in the night breeze as you huddle outside of a 7-11 on February 14 checking the pay phones for magical Florence Henderson change!  To buy a burrito with.  It also is adorned with a lovely flower which I think smells fabulous.  It's a Be Loved Hunt gift!



























On my way out of Crystal's house, I found all this "root beer" laying around and well, yes, I'm doing a backwards flip off her couch. Just before I crushed my head, though, I managed to snap this pic!  I'm sporting one of many Mardi Gras masks from [dirty.little.secret] and some awesome beads I didn't have to flash anyone for!  Score! As you can see, I have added a cape to the ensemble from Milk Motion (a former FLF offering) to make myself Souper Mardi Gras Chick! Again, I tell you, you can use all of these things year round if you're fancy enough.

So run, don't walk (or just teleport like I do) to [dirty.little.secret] and pick up your February items!

P to the S: The lovely person who owns the sim [dirty.little.secret] is on is a very giving person and has allowed Tash Porthos to have her store there at no charge.  Right now, proceeds from the store are being donated to the sim owner as they are having financial issues IRL. Be sure to tip the store and sim because it's a nice place and we should keep nice people around.  Contact Tash Porthos inworld if you have questions about helping the sim stay.  

Also check out my new Kit Kat Clock widget! It shows what time it is where I am! Fancy!

Florence Henderson would be so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment