Friday, March 23, 2012

MWFW 1st Day Egoisme Shots

I have been eagerly awaiting the opening of Menswear Fashion Week put on by Siren Productions because, although I am a woman in RL and mostly SL, there are always some amazing shows, sets, designers and of course...men.  I always tend to take a look at men's fashion as well because many things can be what I call unisexy.  Even hair.  Some of my favorite hair pieces are made for men but I have found them to add a unique touch to many of my stylings. 

I was not able to attend the group show midday at MWFW but I was fighting to get a seat at the Egoisme show.  Ramses Meredith, creator at Egoisme, is one of my favorite designers.  I don't want to gush (I really do but it would just be boring) but I'm stood in the Egoisme store right now looking for some bird shirts I saw at the show. Due to lag and on the spot models, I was not able to grab names for the photos below. I was shooting from the audience and doing my fair share of eye-balling.  Okay, I'm going out for evening so I'll paste my shots!  Good job everyone! Be sure to visit Menswear Fashion Week! (Get there early for the events! The sim fills up fast!)























Does anyone know where this hair is from? ::grabby hands::


No comments:

Post a Comment