I did style this up for you, though! (And for me because I'm a little piggy)
By the way, once I uploaded this, I noticed I look like one of those people they make fun of on Flickr. Or dangerously close. I promise this is not the case. It's just the angle of the photo. That chair is not bigger than my waist. I might be drooling milk IRL but that's just part of the makeup I was wearing. I assure you my photography has vastly improved lately but I'm now getting used to the Firestorm update. So get off my back (in the nicest possible way.) Also there's balloons because it's my RL Mom's birthday today. AKA: The First Day of Spring. Which, of course, means we are getting snow. Happy Birthday, Momster!
Style Card:
Skin: (Closeup with added makeup below) *ES* Silver Screen Rita Noir 2.0
You can find this skin and a few others from Evangeline Schism on Marketplace for 15L
Hair: >TRUTH< Miku 2 - silver
Makeup: [HANDverk] Enu Face Paint [FULL] (Free gift!!)
Clutch: Finesmith: Womenstuff Hunt Gift (It's packed with goodies, it's mesh and it was still at the store last I looked!)
Peace out, Girl Scout!


No comments:
Post a Comment