Saturday, March 3, 2012

Soupy's Showcase of Shoes!

Since I'm a shoe hoarder or "collector" by nature, I'm not sure why I don't have more shoes in my Second Life.  This is something I have decided to work on. Hey, a gal has to have a goal, right?  I traded it for my goal of learning to drive in a non-destructive way in SL.   Here's a few pairs of shoes I have picked up in the last couple of days.  I found some more but I have to do some burlesque later at Blue Moon's Cabaret (psst...show's at 2:30 every Saturday) and haven't more time to stand around taking photos of my av's feet...as much as I adore doing so.


 The Maja Clog from Loordes of London is this week's offering for le ladies in the second cycle of Goose and Gander Fridays.  Even though it's Saturday now, I'm pretty sure you can still get them.  Coleen Macarthur makes lovely and creative shoes that reflect her sharp wit and kindness.  She also enjoys eating lunch which is one of my favorite meals along with dinner and, on Saturdays, breakfast. I would pretty much eat these shoes if I could.


 Oh hey! What's this? More Loordes of London?!  Tss...we don't leave the men out at Goose and Gander Fridays!  In fact, it's a requirement not to! Loordes of London offers los hombres and those who enjoy being unisexy (such as myself) the Fulham Riding Boots in dark mauve.  I couldn't quite capture how the lace holes, for lack of a better term, glint when you walk. Believe me they do.  Not to be mistaken for the ghastly bling! No! They just glint like Cary Grant's smile.


Now and again, I cannot resist going to Grim Bros. for some fancy and dandy shoes that don't break the bank.  I'm usually there for about an hour but not for a spree.  I wish!  That would take a whole day!  There's so much detail to these, the Dahlia Heels Satin in bleu, but they are one of the simpler pairs available.  Sure, I want the Steampunk prosthetic with a matching spare shoe but maybe another day.  I could go on and on about Grim Bros. but I'll let you do some exploring.  I would eat these shoes, too but it might be the equivalent of when I was a kid and shoved some tiny clocks up my nose.  Just kidding! *cough*

 Well look at that...the boardwalk ate my favorite sandal ever!  Good job, photographer!  Um, yeah. Anyhoodle, these are not my favorite sandals because they were FREE on marketplace and come with prim toes, optional bangles and toe rings. No, sir! They are my favorite because they are so adorable and, as kismet would have it, match the rainbow swimsuit outfit from my previous post! Here it is on Marketplace!  The shoe listing...that is.  No, don't you eat my feet!  So gross but I can understand because they make your toes look like candy!

Alrighty...myself and my N key are out.  It's lunchtime dontcha' know?


No comments:

Post a Comment