Friday, March 2, 2012

Goose and Gander Friday & Egoisme Gift

It's the second week of Goose and Gander Fridays and there's some great stuff out!  I couldn't show off everything at once because I'm really hungry and I get to have delish chicken and biscuits (with sour cream in the biscuits!)  Make sure to make the rounds this Friday (some will still be available Saturday as well.)  I'm saving the riding boots from Loordes of London, the male gift for GGF, for my shoe fetish post later on!

However!  Here's what we've got!

Skybox: h.o.e. inc. [houseofenvy] The Victorian Skybox (GGF)
Hair:  [e] Again - Black 04 (not part of GGF)
Skin: Egoisme VIP gift--see details below!
Jacket: Graffitiwear: Ladies Coffee Leather Jacket (GGF) (A male version is also available)
Necklace: ...:::SCRUB:::.... Shiva Necklace (GGF)
Pants: Armidi: Low Rise Chinos (from the Warehouse Sale)
Top: Pig: The Potato Shirt (for Collabor88)

Join Goose and Gander Fridays to keep updated on the latest lists!  Applications are still open for designers as well!  

 Egoisme put out this gorgeous skin gift for their VIP's.  It's not the group that costs 300L to join (although I recommend joining since they have such amazing items) but the regular group! Included with the Evian - Ivy Special Edition Egoisme Fashion Friends skin gift is a set of lingerie in both black and white...does Ramses Meredith love Oreos?  I prefer Cakesters.  Anyhoo, the lingerie is beautifully detailed including lace gloves, corset with a sheer back and itty bitty panties that barely cover but add a little bit of DANG! to the set. Skin and lingerie details below...and above. 











































Whew! Check back tomorrow for my showcase of shoes! :D

Have a fabulous Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment