What's even more exciting is that if you can work a shoe hud, you can work these eyes! I can actually work these eyes better than I can work a shoe hud. Which explains all the shoe hud shaped holes in my wall.
They come with a resizing and color picking hud. Blue is working on a true brown color still but otherwise you can toy with your eye color, making them look realistic or fantasy. They are not rigged mesh so you can adjust them manually as well. Included are two alphas. One for your head so it disappears while adjusting and one for your eyes that are not mesh once you have adjusted your new fancy pants eyes!
Now. One. Other. Thing. These are the Friday Mesh Eyes. That means they are EXCLUSIVE and only 60L for today. I plan on purchasing the other ones as well but why not get a bargain when you can!
Mesh. Eyes. Fabulous.
Link to Goose and Gander Fridays here
IM Sweaty Badger if you're interested in becoming part of this lovely group.
Most of all, please support the designers who are part of it! Did I say...mesh eyes?!!

No comments:
Post a Comment