This scene looks serene and peaceful but this lovely skirt and top was on mega sale at The Sea Hole due to Drinkenstein Sorbet being attacked by lightning in her mini van in RL! Thus, she has put tons of items on sale for 50L each. The items are marked by a white mini van being attacked by lightning. Too awesome! The sale...I mean. Below, you can see the mini van you are looking for in the store and also Drink's clever humor.
Style Card:
Hat and Sunglasses: Rainbow Wave Swimsuit Outfit: I think this was very, very cheap or free on marketplace but is made by HANDverk (the hat and glasses came with a cute swimsuit and waist wrap)
Hair: booN hairpiece YUME96 gold from booN (Thank goodness for booN and their hat hairpieces!)
Top: The Sea Hole: I'm Knot in Love With You in indigo (See LM to store above)
Skirt: The Sea Hole: Heron Skirt in slate (See LM to store above)
Skin: It's my mostly regular one from Fashionably Dead: Morning Sun-Winter 5
Coming up next: Goose and Gander Friday offerings and footwear!! I just bought some new shoes which I seem oddly short on; I'm going to show you pictures of my stinky avatar feet!
Woo!


No comments:
Post a Comment