Saturday, March 10, 2012

With Me Each Day

Unfortunately, I am not able to head over to the Fashion for Life event to shop due to being low on Lindens.  However, I encourage everyone to do so if they are able. Each bit helps.

Awareness helps even more, though.  I lost my amazing Grandma to Leukemia when I was just two years old but I feel she is with me at each moment of my life.  She was stylish with each move she made and far ahead of her time.  Working for the government in the Yukon during the forties as a single woman was not the norm.  Her photography was breathtaking and I am lucky to have the camera she toted around with her.  I can't say enough about her but I'm sure the people who have touched your lives and do touch your lives would appreciate you thinking of them each day. 

This blog post is dedicated to my Grandmother, whom I support with my heart and soul and look to for guidance to this day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment